Friday, June 12, 2009

More work than I thought, Coaching situation

This house thing is a royal pain. I didn't think it would be this much work. Yesterday was maybe a 15hr day between cleaners, home depot, and moving. The last several days have been super exhausting and I can't wait until this shit is set up. Oh to top it off, we have a pest problem (terminex is coming tomorrow thank god).

So with what little poker I've played ( 2 hours maybe) I'm stuck a couple ks which is a little annoying bc the last couple times I've played in vegas I find myself stuck early. I just played a 5/10 game and can't remember any hands but did lose a flip with QQ to AK and got slowrolled by an old asian lady lol. Losing 400$ on the lakers to cover didn't help either.

So, I know I've been really flaky with my students right now but the reality is I just can't do sessions this week even though I've been trying. For starters, I have no internet yet (I am leeching off a neighbor right now and the connection is obv shit and not working all the time). Hopefully this will be solved soon but not much I can do and unfortunately it's in my roommates name.

I tried to post a graph of my month but the CR blog system probably has a glitch or something and it's not showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment